This is my first time being selected to participate in a writer’s tag and I’m so happy to be included! Thanks to The Introspective Blogger for thinking of me for this one; it means so much. Be sure to visit her blog for some of the most thoughtful and creative pieces I’ve had the pleasure of reading since joining the writing community here.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag.
The creator is Ellyn@Allonsythornraxx.
Questions and Answers
- Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to be part of the wider writing community. There is a lot I want to learn and I can only do so and grow through interacting with other writers. I am a fledgling in the art and so far, it has been nothing short of amazing discovering amazing writers. Interacting with you all and improving my craft are key reasons I keep blogging.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I love writing for all the categories on my blog. Each one of them challenges me to do better than my last post and keeps me flexible with my writing style.
- What are your top three favorite blog posts?
I want to use this question to share some of my favorite writers who continue to be an inspiration on my journey to becoming a better writer. Each of these pieces left a deep impression:
A Cold Bridge
- What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
I love watching anime and cat videos on Youtube, both are really good ways of helping me to get my mind off troubling matters.
- What are your three favorite things?
- What are your proudest blogging moments?
Getting feedback from readers and fellow writers will always be one of my proudest moments because I get to interact with you and this always makes me happy. Receiving this tag has made me pretty proud too.
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Outside of blogging, I love to read and dance (I’m not a professional by any means lol, but I learn from youtube videos).
- Describe your personality in three words.
Fragmented yet whole
- What are your top three pet peeves?
I absolutely hate when people chew with their mouth open. Being nagged at and lied to.
- What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I am from the Caribbean.
I’m passing this tag to:
Happy writing everyone!